In our effort to redefine the future, it is important that we all
challenge our assumptions. We should cherish our heretics, right or
wrong.

My $.02 is that we don't need yet another system; we need to develop and
adopt standards and coerce everyone in sight to play along. Standards
enable innovation. Systems deter it.

Jeff

Of
> Teresa Victoriana Sierra
> Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 2:25 PM
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> I generally don't get into the discussion threads, but merely enjoy
what
> is being said. However, Eric...you have touched a nerve. I agree that
we
> need to be thinking about the way libraries will look in the future.
But