Library Associates seeks librarians with Technical Services experience.
We have several openings in the Los Angeles area as well as in San
Diego. The following positions are available:

Acquistions/Cataloging Library Technician (Los Angeles) - Position ID

Project Manager, Technical Services (Los Angeles) - #460

Technical Services Librarian (Los Angeles) - #350

Technical Services Librarian (Los Angeles) - #363

Librarian - Acquisitions/Cataloging (San Diego)      - #483

Please go to the current jobs page on our website,
www.libraryassociates.com <http://www.libraryassociates.com/> , to see
the full job descriptions.

To Apply for any of these positions, please inquire via our current jobs
page or email resume as a Word attachment to Patty De Anda,
[log in to unmask], with a courtesy copy to Keith
Gurtzweiler, [log in to unmask]

EOE

The information contained in this e-mail message is privileged,
confidential, and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited. If you
think that you have received this e-mail message in error, please e-mail
the sender.