On 9/13/06, Smith,Devon <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> All crosswalking activity is expected, eventually, to use the model and tools we've developed.

I'd definitely be interested in learning more.  I've made a suggestion
that a crosswalking tool be worked on at Hackfest at Access 2006.  It
would be neat if OCLC were to open source something that would be
useful in this area and then people tackling that problem for the day
(and perhaps longer) would certainly have the opportunity to learn
more about it (and work with it some).

> Everything is java under the hood. That was a choice made to increase the likelihood and rate of adoption internally.

java++

Kevin