Thanks, Ryan.  I will notify U. of Ottawa.
Din.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan Eby
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Sent: 10/23/06 6:15 PM
Subject: Re: [Web4lib] Access 2006 presentations & podcasts available

Since I couldn't find a podcast feed I went ahead and created one. You
can find it here:

http://odeo.com/channel/140930/view

If it seems like there are less presentations it is because many of
the ones listed on the site are actually part of one audio file, which
I combined in a single post/download. The podcast links to the audio
on the original site.

Ryan Eby