Many of the servers here are named either after classical places or
people (homer, athens, parnassus, etc.).  One exception was our
Voyager server, which was gutenberg.  The server was recently
upgraded, and redubbed . . . Icarus.  We all giddily await the day it
burns up and crashes into the sea.

--
Andrew Darby
Web Services Librarian