So open worldcat has cover images for lots of books.

The idea occured to me of trying to use these cover images in my local
catalog. I could use Amazon instead, but Amazon's licensing would
require me to link to Amazon, and I'd rather be linking to open
worldcat, if anywhere. [I could also pay a vendor lots of money for this
same thing, of course]. So does anyone know:

1) If OCLC would allow such a thing. (I'm guessing they might not, sadly).
2) If open worldcat provides any XML/API to make this easier to do.

Jonathan