Ok, it's a ruby openurl library :)

It ingests KEVs and XML and outputs KEVs and XML.  It's used in the
Umlaut (http://umlaut.library.gatech.edu/umlaut).

It doesn't bother with validation, but handles the spec better than
the CPAN version in some ways (although the CPAN version probably
handles other things better).

And, yes, it needs documentation.

-Ross.