Bess Sadler wrote:

> Enough people are interested in ILS related topics that it might be
> worth forming groups around specific ILS products. If you are one of
> these people, email the list if you're interested in setting up such
> a thing.

Bess, this sounds like a great conversation.  You can count me in.
Could you please describe the time for when this might occur as I have
already booked my flight into Atlanta for late in the afternoon so I
would need to change that if you plan on having the session earlier in
the day.

We just last week finished up the beta release of our new OPAC that is
based on a native XML Database based with modified MARCXML records, but
have been somewhat disappointed with the performance of the XML Database
search times.  I have been considering looking at other options such as
lucene based products (XTF, etc).   This would be a great topic for me.

Thanks!
Andrew