On 11/1/06, Alexander Johannesen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > You may be interested in OpenFRBR:
> >         http://www.openfrbr.org/
> >
> > Its aim is to build a full, free implementation of FRBR, showing
> > everything it can do, and looking for problems along the way.  Everyone's
> > welcome to get involved in whatever way they wish.
>
> I can't get to that site (is it down?)

Yes, my fault.  I didn't communicate well enough with Bill so he
announced on the day I brought down the server (which houses code4lib
and other things) to move to a new location.  The move was not without
its problems, but openfrbr should be up again once the new IP spreads
around the dns world.

As for code4lib... also bad communication on my part... I didn't
realize Ed(su) was out of the country.  He owns the c4l.org domain so
is the only one who can update its dns.  Hopefully, he is checking
email and can do this... if not we may have a bit of downtime.

ksclarke--

Sorry again,
Kevin (who obviously isn't a sys admin)