From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Andrew Darby
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 6:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] reserves management systems

I heard from a colleague who went to a recent Voyager regional meeting
that someone at Skidmore was developing/had developed a reserves system
in ColdFusion, and was planning to rewrite it in PHP and release it as
open source (perhaps not in that order).  Don't know much about it other
than this.  My colleague seemed excited about it .
. . .

Hearsayingly,

Andrew

http://researcher.sfu.ca/