Hi Bess,

Put me down for this too. I hadn't made up my mind until I heard you
and Eric and Art on Library Geeks. Lucene and Solr sound really
excellent.

I don't have a specific dataset that I'm working with; will there be
one provided or should I dredge something up? I'm not a systems
librarian (alas), but I have interest in finally getting up to speed
on this. I hope to evangelize.

Tom Keays / [log in to unmask]

--
Tom