Regarding the pre-conference lucene and solr workshop

1. I am interested and scheduled to be there.

2. I like the half day lecture/half day hands on format best. It would be
great if someone who has experience integrating lucene\solr with ruby on
rails as well.

3. I can go either way with registration. Assuming my funding for the trip
comes through, I will be there if it happens.

Mike Beccaria
Systems Librarian
Paul Smith's College
518.327.6376

to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and
may contain confidential or privileged Information.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately or reply via e-mail
and destroy all copies of the message and any attachments.  Thank you.
<<<<GWAVAsig>>>>