Hey, code4libbers,

If you are attending code4lib con 2007, you might also want to attend
the one day pre-conference workshop about lucene and solr (and how to
use them to index / search / browse library collections). It will be
taught by the incomparable Erik Hatcher (author of _Java Development
with Ant_ and _Lucene in Action_). Registration is free, but seats
are limited, so if you want to attend please make sure to reserve a
spot. Registration consists of sending me an email and telling me you
plan to attend.

The following list are the people who have registered. If you're not
on this list, then I haven't reserved you a spot. Please let me know
asap if you plan to come so we can plan our seating and space needs.

Thanks!

Bess Sadler

People who have registered for the pre-conference:
Adam Soroka
Andrea Goethals
Andrew Darby
Andrew Nagy