If the COinS is wrapping the hard-coded OpenURL link, OpenURL
Referrer Firefox extension will replace the hard-coded link with a
soft-coded OpenURL link, and the result will be what both sets of
users expect.

http://openly.oclc.org/openurlref/

--

Eric Hellman, Director                            OCLC Openly
Informatics Division