On 1/18/07, Doran, Michael D <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> So you may find that there is a well-founded reluctance among
> Voyager systems people to get too carried away with the DBA 101 stuff.  ;-)

We're routing around the problem by creating a webservice that is
Voyager specific and let other apps and services use this one. That
means that if you have to do DBA stuff, you do it in one spot. It's
not the ultimate solution, but it solves a great deal of legacy and
flexibility problems.

Alex
--
 Project Wrangler, SOA, Information Alchymist, UX, RESTafarian, Topic Maps