Hi Folks,

I have a few updates on the code4lib conference. First, we're closing in
fast on our registration cap of 140. As of this morning, I believe there
are 3 open slots left. After we reach 140 registrants, the conference
center will maintain a waiting list in case someone cancels.

Second, I must strongly encourage everyone attending to bring
fully-charged laptops and spare batteries (if you have them). The
auditorium has 60 power outlets available, which gives us roughly a 2:1
ratio of outlets to people. I think that is certainly a manageable ratio
as long as folks come prepared and are willing to share that precious
outlet. ;) We are also going to set up charging stations around the
conference center.

Last, I wanted to again remind everyone that the t-shirt design
competition ends today. You can view the submissions we've already
received at: http://code4lib.org/node/146

Again, we will hold a vote to determine the winner next week.

Thanks!

--Brad