Eric,

I don't know about Net::Delicious, but the Delicious API only allows
you to query for information in /your/ profile.  del.icio.us is also
very restrictive about limiting numbers of hits.

Yahoo's MyWeb (http://myweb.yahoo.com/) is much more open on this
front, but, of course, is no del.icio.us (although still a pretty big
pool of urls/tags).

Connotea (http://www.connotea.org/wiki/WebAPI) has an API, too -- but
I find this /very/ difficult to get a match on due to variations in
URLs for scholarly content.

-Ross.