On Thu, 15 Feb 2007, Edward Summers wrote:

> But I also think it would be nice to have Peter as this years editor,
> and allow him to cherry pick and organize the content as he sees fit.

Wait, so should I not have been adding posts from various blogs myself?
I thought the idea was that any of us could nominate posts from others'
blogs by adding them to the wiki, and then we'd all vote...  or did you
just mean that you think Peter (or The Editors, Whomever They Shall Be)
should have ultimate say of which voted-on posts go into the final
collection, and in what order, etc.?