On Feb 9, 2007, at 4:32 PM, Binkley, Peter wrote:

> Well jeez, even if you get the selection done you've still got to
> do the
> naming contest and the CIP.
>
> At Dan's suggestion I'm moving this to code4lib instead of cod4libcon;
> see quoted message below. Do others agree it's worth trying to get
> this
> done in, like, the next two weeks, so as to have physical copies to
> show
> at code4lib? I'm willing to act as an editor if others will too.

I love this idea but have no time to offer between now and c4lc.  If
we don't have enough people to put it together so quickly, let's do
it anyway over the coming months, because it's such a good idea!

Then, next year, we can time it out more carefully to sync with the
conference.  I'd much prefer to receive a hard copy of one of these
(presuming we can price it low) than a t-shirt, or would buy it
anyway just to support scholarships or whatnot.

We could have a signing session at c4lc, too - everybody with a copy
could get everybody with an essay in it to sign. :P

   -Dan