On Feb 13, 2007, at 10:58 AM, Jonathan Rochkind wrote:

> If we bring MARCXML and/or MODS, can we assume that there will be
> people
> who can help us process that data into something useable by Solr?
> That
> would be a nice, at any rate.

Yes, yes you can make such an assumption.  However, I want this to be
clear - we'll have plenty of sample data to play with on your own
environments that you can rest assured that you'll leave the pre-
conference knowing that you're in good hands with Solr.  Fiddling
with your specific data set, if it doesn't fit into any of the pre-
fab scripts at the time of the pre-conf, could take some time, and
it'll be much better to get Solr know-how than MARCXML know how.

        Erik