On 2/16/07, Michael Beccaria <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I noticed that the pre-conference location was changed to the Tate
> Student Center. Is this near the Georgia Center Hotel? Come to think of
> it, is the Georgia Center for Continuing Education nearby as well?

I'm asking because I won't have a car...just that shuttle to and from
> the airport.

The hotel is actually part of the conference center.  The Tate Center is 1/4
mile down the hill from the conference center, toward the center of campus.
Downtown Athens is an additional 1/3-1/2 mile past the Tate.  I'll have a
car and I don't plan on driving anywhere.

-bill

--
Bill Erickson
PINES Systems Developer