On Feb 22, 2007, at 10:45 PM, Roy Tennant wrote:

> To better enable networking of Code4Lib 2007 Conference attendees
> before,
> during, and after the meeting, I have put the list of attendees on the
> Code4Lib wiki:

One thing I *really* like about this particular (library) community
is its openness. Things are set to open votes, even when people can
vote early and vote often. Heck, there is a votes on where to have
conferences and what t-shirts should look like. Code is open. (Duh.)
Discussions are very open. The entire process is extraordinarily
transparent. It is very refreshing.

Kudos to the leadership.

--
Eric Lease Morgan