Hi folks,
I'm not able to attend the conference this year, but hope to next year.
Thus, I wanted to vote on the 2008 location.  I was able to register on
the code4lib.org site (thanks for activating me, Ed).  However, I didn't
see any way to set my password when registering.  I tried to use the
"forgot password" feature, but have not received any emails.  Hence, I
haven't been able to cast my vote.

-Shaun