On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 16:24:31 -0500, "Ben Ostrowsky" <[log in to unmask]>
said:
> UGA required the Georgia Center to install a Bluesocket appliance, which
> as we've learned is a bit flaky under the load of a hundred geeks. The
> Georgia Center can open up firewall holes for us as far as that goes, but
> UGA's network also has egress filters and intrusion prevention systems
> that are causing havoc for us.

Did you know that the bluesocket appliance can query your ILS for user
authentication?  Well it can.  Sometime when we're in the same room, ask
me about trying to get it to work with Evergreen. (Notice that I did not
say, "get evergreen to work with it".)

- David

--
David J. Fiander