Personally, I think it's a great idea. I agree on not wishing to
pressure speakers and it being completely opt-in. As for storage, I
would be happy to host the videos on a GPLS web server, if needed.

Also, for the record, I am planning on attending the conference for as
long as circumstances allow (no baby yet!). :)

--Brad