Hi Karen,

I am also interested in this topic.

I wonder if the Lightning Talks or Breakout Sessions might provide a venue
for this topic.

If there is not enough interest in a Breakout Session I would be happy to
do a Lightning Talk on a Best Bets implementation I did that makes use of
search log analysis, pre and post implementation.

Tito

---

Tito Sierra
Digital Library Initiatives