I just saw this message as well as the follow-ups today. I was one of
the graduate assistants working on this phase of Dr. Moen's Zinterop
project, and I worked quite closely with the Radioactive records and the
Radioactive perl module that Mike Taylor from Index Data developed. I
also helped write some of the documentation for the test scripts that we
developed that utilized that perl module. There had been plans in there
somewhere to develop a paper that really outlined how to use the perl
module to do in-depth Z39.50 interoperability testing, but I graduated,
got a full-time position, and haven't had time to think about it much
since. I always thought it had a lot of potential.

I would be more than happy to lend any help at all in any capacity that
I can. I was always a little bit disappointed that we hadn't gotten to
really follow up on the project much, and I'm glad to see that there is
some interest in it. I just had lunch with Dr. Moen at the OR 2007
conference in San Antonio at the end of last month, so I'm still on very
good terms with him and could perhaps help enlist his help, as well.

Please let me know how I can help. Work keeps me busy, but I can find
time after hours if I need to. It's been over a year, so it might take
me a bit to get back into it, but I'm sure it will come back to me.

(I hope that didn't sound too desperate.) :-)

Thanks,

Jason Thomale
Metadata Librarian
Texas Tech University Libraries