Another hosting option to consider is the Internet Archive (http://www.archive.org/create/) -- the Plone Conference last fall had two of the four tracks professionally taped and then volunteers encoded and uploaded them all to the archive. It was great even for conference attendees because there was just too much good stuff going on ;-)

Cheers!
Darci (geeklibrarian)
  _____

From: LaJeunesse, Brad [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 13:05:44 -0800
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Videos of presentations?

Personally, I think it's a great idea. I agree on not wishing to
  pressure speakers and it being completely opt-in. As for storage, I
  would be happy to host the videos on a GPLS web server, if needed.

  Also, for the record, I am planning on attending the conference for as
  long as circumstances allow (no baby yet!). :)

  --Brad