Just curious ­ any reason not to just upload the video to Youtube? (I¹m not
saying this needs to be the only distribution method, but it¹s easy for both
the producer and viewers of the content, and it¹s basically free).

-- jaf

On 2/25/07 1:36 PM, "Darci Hanning" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Another hosting option to consider is the Internet Archive
> (http://www.archive.org/create/) -- the Plone Conference last fall had two of
> the four tracks professionally taped and then volunteers encoded and uploaded
> them all to the archive. It was great even for conference attendees because
> there was just too much good stuff going on ;-)
>
> Cheers!
> Darci (geeklibrarian)
>   _____

-- jaf

Jeremy Frumkin
The Gray Chair for Innovative Library Services
121 The Valley Library, Oregon State University
Corvallis OR 97331-4501

541.737.9928
541.737.3453 (Fax)
541.230.4483 (Cell)
" Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work one finishes nothing. "
- Emerson