On Tue, 20 Mar 2007, Laurence Finston wrote:

> I am pleased to announce that the package I have been developing
> has been accepted into the GNU Project of the Free Software
> Foundation under the name "GNU Metadata Exchange Utilities".

Further information can be found on the webpage:
http://www.nongnu.org/iwf-mdh/

So far, only the name has changed since the package was accepted by the
GNU Project.  The source code will soon be moved to the GNU
section of the Savannah developers' website, but there will be links,
redirection, etc.  I am also planning an official release.

Laurence Finston