I posted some comments in Web4Lib on this- but on code4lib, I'd like
to be a bit more provocative and get y'all bothered.

* What online resources would you collect?
- "collection" of online resources is an oxymoron.
* How would you connect people to these new collections?
-  why do you think it is you that will do the connecting?
* How will you control and manage these services?
-  if you want to be in control of these resources, take the blue pill
* How will you provide your users with the most correct information possible?
- take the red pill

Eric

--

Eric Hellman, Director                            OCLC Openly
Informatics Division