Roy / others,

Where do we want to post the videos?  Where are the slides going?  I was
assuming we'd have all the files on the wiki conference page
(http://code4lib.org/trac/wiki/c4l2007).  I emailed Ed and he thinks
there's enough room for the larger format videos, which will total to
several hundred megabytes.  The small format should run between 100 &
200 megs.  Do we want to post both?

Incidentally, I don't have a wiki account.  I was wondering if I could
get one.  I'd like to link the videos as they are made.  The encoding is
a slow process.  The files will probably need to be posted with ftp or
scp.  I could do that if I had access.

Is there anyone who did not sign a release form?

Regards,
Noel

Noel Peden
Pierce Library System Administrator