The internet archive would work as suggested before. I'd also be
willing to host at MSU since there are no bandwidth restrictions. I
think code4lib could be usable but if it gets popular I'm not sure if
ksclarke gets charged for overage. We could also possibly upload it to
multiple places and maybe throw something up in drupal to
round-robin??? Not sure how easy. I'm not convinced yet that the wiki
would be the best place.

Eby