Once the videos are uploaded to code4lib I'll add links if someone
else doesn't. For those that were finished so far I've uploaded them
to google so they can be embedded. Example:

http://code4lib.org/2007/nagy

Once everything is up I'll create some video podcasts. Let me know if
anyone has a problem with the embedding.

Eby