I just want to reflect on the fact that how the videotaping and the
aftermath of the videotaping is the essence of code4lib. From beginning to
end (not there yet, but soon), it has been a volunteer effort by an ad hoc
group of willing individuals. People came forward to do it, and are still
working to complete it.

At minimum, Karen Schneider, Noel Peden, and Ryan Eby have been involved
with taping, editing, and mounting on the web all of the talks from the
conference. Others have also done bits here and there. It has been wonderful
to watch and amazing in its nature and effectiveness.

I think one of our greatest challenges as a group is how to enable such ad
hoc involvement while not letting things fall through the cracks with too
little planning and forethought. I guess a part of it is making sure
everyone knows that there is no such thing as an "in" group that controls
everything. We are all code4lib. Just step forward and contribute. We'll
love you for it.
Roy