I've also dumped and converted the audio from the files to MP3 for
those who would prefer to take some audio with them. Not sure why I
didn't think of it before. The 4 presentations that are up have both
the video and audio linked to as well as embedded video. If someone
wants subtitles, they're on their own.

eby