Day 1 is now on code4lib and google video, including the lightning
talks. From the code4lib frontpage:

The video from Day 1 for Code4Lib 2007 has been uploaded for
downloading and on Google Video. This includes all lightning talks.
You can view or download from the presentation pages accessible from
the conference schedule.

If you want a version for your ipod or PSP then you should be able to
download a version from Google Video. Embedding is also enabled. Feel
free to rate or tag the videos. Podcasts will be forthcoming once the
other days are done.

If you notice any problems with the videos please let us know. I was
uploading and linking them rather quickly so I would not be surprised
if there is a mixup or two. I'm on channel or just comment here. Again
thanks goes to Noel Peden (npeden) for doing the heavy lifting of
editing and encoding.

Eby