I second Roy's appreciation.  Just yesterday, I had a CS grad student
in my office who was wondering if there was some way to find video of
local symposia that other CS departments had hosted.

I had to tell him 'no'.  I didn't say, "but the librarians are
starting to do it!"

- David

--
David J. Fiander