Ditto to that. I can't believe you guys actually edited all the
presentations into separate videos! And the camerawork--pointing at
screen when neccesary--is great! This is in fact better video
presentation then I've seen from just about any other conference (some
of which wanted to charge you extra for the video!).  Thanks so much to
Noel and his helpers, you guys are awesome.

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Rochkind
Sr. Programmer/Analyst