I also thought of this the other day. I was thinking maybe we should
send an announcement to the various mailing lists that we sent the
original code4lib 2007 announcements to. There were probably quite a
few people on the various lists that were interested but couldn't go.
Unfortunately I don't remember which ones were sent to.

Ryan Eby