You are all certainly welcome.  I'm glad to be able to do the video.
Thanks are due to Dan Scott and Karen Schneider for bringing their
cameras and providing tapes.  Karen shot the first 1.5 days of video
too.  Ryan Eby has done pretty much all the work getting the files on
Google and posting / embedding on code4lib.org.

I expect to be there next year, and perhaps we can raise the bar a bit
more (but not too much.)  Here are some ideas (suggestions are welcome):
1. Wired microphone for consistent sound
2. Two camera's so the person at the podium can be composed inside their
slides / demos.

We'll wait for the year after to try out 'bullet time' Matrix style
shots.  :)  Any other suggestions?

Regards,
Noel