On 3/16/07, Smith,Devon <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> > 2. Two camera's so the person at the podium can be composed inside
> their slides / demos.
>
> If I understand this, you're thinking that one camera would capture the
> speaker, and the other would capture the slide presentation.
>
> If it's possible, wouldn't it be better to put the slides directly into
> the video, rather than showing video of the projected slides?
> Screen capture could give the same option for demos, right?

I actually started to do this with one of the videos but found the
import process to the various software was rather time consuming. It
was also slightly difficult to tell when the slide changes occured
100%. Screen capture is an idea.

I'm not sure which options are best. My guess is that there is
software that makes it easier to combine DV streams then to do stuff
after the encoding, but maybe I'm wrong. The software probably isn't
cheap either.

Eby