Slides schmides.  :)

Just having slides synched to a speaker works for some cases, but for
those of us that love doing live demos, coding on the fly, and just
flat out winging it, the slides are often just barely related to
what's being said.  Having the actual screen being presented is all
that would have made sense for my presentation, for example.

        Erik