Erik Hatcher wrote:
> Just having slides synched to a speaker works for some cases, but for
> those of us that love doing live demos, coding on the fly, and just
> flat out winging it, the slides are often just barely related to
> what's being said.  Having the actual screen being presented is all
> that would have made sense for my presentation, for example.
My talk certainly wasn't in the same league as Erik's (30 seconds of
waiting for the screen to sync for starters ...:) but I was showing a
screen from inside an authenticated space, plus a couple of public
URLs.  No PowerPoints or the alternatives (and code4lib folks do tend to
have an array of alternatives.) What might work is something that
intercepted the video output to the data projector and connected that
stream to the audio (without us all having to install a desktop
toolset). Does that tool exist in the marketplace?

Walter