So far, I haven't heard much about OpenID in libraries.  It will
change, I'm sure.  Once you get past the bureaucracy(sp?),
OpenID+Z39.83(NCIP) will make libraries' pretty much borderless.

Especially now that Evergreen is going to force commercial ILS
vendors' to make their systems worth their cost ;)

--Don