Nathan Vack wrote:
> OK, I'll bite:
>
> * We build a registry mapping OpenID providers to OpenURL resolvers.
Yes, I've been thinking along exactly these lines too.

One logical place for this registry to live is in the already existing
OCLC Registry which already includes institutional link resolver
registration. They just need to add a component for individual OpenID
registration to one of the already existing link resovler registrations.

I tried to explain this to someone at OCLC, but they didn't seem to
understand what I was talking about, or the need. Perhaps I was talking
to the wrong person.

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Rochkind