Karen, I probably wouldn't be the right person to host such an event,
since my only associations with ERAMS are this email and the fact that
I've read a 4 page glossy pamphlet on it.

However, Bonnie Tijerina and Elizabeth Winter
[log in to unmask] and included on this reply) are
spearheading this initiative and I think they'd be more than happy to
do something in Georgia.

-Ross.