On Mar 30, 2007, at 1:40 PM, Daniel Chudnov wrote:

> On Fri, 30 Mar 2007, Ross Singer wrote:
>
>> Well that probably didn't need to go to the whole world, but there
>> you go.
>
> /me votes for turning off reply-to munging on this list.

-1   - replies should go to lists.  :)   i know, i know, its a very
charged issue, but i feel strongly that an e-mail list is about
community and i can easily hit reply-to-sender in my mail interface
if i want to send something privately.   and i am very aware that
others feel strongly on the opposite side of this issue.

        Erik