Jonathan, and Nicole, and all:  planet code4lib is currently running
duct taped to a backup server, and not running very well (I update it
by hand whenever I can because the cronjob's busted).  ksclarke said
he'd get a look at the real server tomorrow, so hopefully things will
just Return To Normal then.

If so, we should make changes like adding blogs on the real server.

If not, we should work out who will be the ongoing host of the
planet, and then that person should make the changes.

But so noted, whoever it is will add you both. :)

   -Dan