Yeah, I just want to gove Kevin Clarke, Dan Chudnov, and Ed Summers a lot of
recognition and credit for keeping the c4l server going. Ed and Dan pulled
off a small miracle at the conference in the lobby while the rest of us were
relaxing and having drinks, just so we could keep going until Kevin could
make it back into the server room. It's worth noting that they all do this
for no remuneration. Maybe one day we'll have a fiscal identity, and the
ability to pay for such services, but at the moment we are relying on the
kindness of colleagues. So thanks! It's much appreciated.
Roy